FAMS explores the moving image and digital media in art, culture, and society, combining rigorous theoretical study with hands-on practice. It nurtures relationships with established film and media artists, integrating career and advanced study opportunities for students within local, regional, national, and international centers of film and media activity.
The program builds depth and focus into its specific course of study. Students select elective courses that best suit their interests, such as global issues in FAMS, cinema history, or new media.Learn more about the program
The Mohican Project
- Students Promote Easton Shelter and Mentoring Program through Film, Photos, and Words
- Robert Young ’14 Reveals Lafayette’s Pioneering Past
- Video: Student Broadcast Explores “Millennial Generation” and 3-D printing on PBS
- Student-Produced Broadcast Will Air on PBS Nov. 22, 24, and 25
- Alyson Shumeyko ’14 Experiences Magic of Nickelodeon